hello my lovely friends…
How are you doing ? I am in love with a place and i want to share them with you all .so don’t you love chocolates and cheese dishes ? And if those dishes has influence from French , German and Italian sounds good, right? So I think a lot of you has already guessed and ready with the name and it is… Switzerland….. 🙂 these food dishes are simple and so tasty as it is historically the land of farmers.
I will share the beautiful places in switzerland but I am really in love with the food items .
So here are the dishes that I want to share..
- Fondue : this is one of the favorite dish to most kf the people in switzerland. It is a swiss dish of melted cheese in a communal pot over a chafling stand with a candle / spirit lamp, eaten by dripping bread into the cheese. We can replace cheese with chocolate/oil. I love the cheese and chocolate Fondue’s.
- Raclette : we know that cheese is famous in switzerland. So raclette is cow milk cheese. Which takes some time to melt and it’s used along with most of the dishes.
- Rosti : potato is my favorite vegetable. I think most of you too love this one. So rosti contains mainly of potatoes. It is served to accompany other dishes or as a side dish with bacon spinatund spigelei.
- Bircher muesli : oats is one of the food item that is on our diet list. If that is served in a tasty and healthy way then every one loves it . so this dish is diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables served with milk, coffee, water, fruit juice.
- Bundner nusstorte : it is also called engadiner nussorte. It is a traditional sweet . caramelised not filled pastry , it is from graubunden in switzerland.
- Zopf : now another food item that is part of daily diet is bread. If it is prepared with white flour , milk , eggs , butter and yeast quite yummy right . so the dough is brushed with egg yolk before baking and lending its golden crust.
- Switzerland chocolates : we all love swiss chocolates they are really yummy in taste.
Again I will post some of the other famous dishes in switzerland. If you love these dishes then don’t forget to give a thumb’s up for this post.